Purpose of the Role
The Sales Support Associate leads clients through sales discovery and technology onboarding processes, and in turn develops strong customer relationships over time. The Sales Support Associate also ensures client delight by ensuring a high level of quality user experiences across all stakeholders of Switchboard in an on-time fashion.
- Qualify warm-leads through asking discovery questions
- Efficiently executing on sales opportunity generation, and lead distribution to meet monthly targets
- Generating leads by multiple methods, including cold-calls, emails, website inquiries, social media efforts, and appointment scheduling.
What experience you need
We encourage you to apply even if you do not think you meet all of the qualifications.
- High school diploma
- Drivers License
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision
- Ability to naturally develop relationships
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organizational proficiency and documentation skills
- Highly collaborative; working with and through others in a team-oriented environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows/MS Office Applications
Switchboard creates innovative technology solutions for logistics companies in North America. Switchboard’s cloud-based SaaS transforms the way logistics companies operate. As a fast growing technology headquartered in central Vancouver, we are looking for aspiring minds who are excited by the prospect of revolutionizing an industry.